You will find the full post of this week’s challenge on Beth’s website here: T is for Transformation. Click on the link for the full challenge and the great story of how Beth transformed one of her staff meetings. The gist of the challenge is below…
For this week’s #LeadLAP challenge, think about a meeting, professional development day, inservice, etc. that you have coming up in the next week or two. Ask those transformational questions of yourself as you begin to plan:
- If your attendees didn’t have to be there, would the room be empty?
- How could you make this a experience that you could sell tickets to?
- How could you alter the room or setting to make the learning more meaningful?
- When planning the content, how could you make it relevant to all that are in attendance?
- How could voice and choice of participants be honored?
- Which #tlap hook could you use to increase learning?
- If you were a participant in the training yourself, would you want to be there?
- How could you get prior feedback from the participants to help with your planning to personalize and differentiate the experience as much as possible?
- How could you ensure that the transformation would only add to the learning and not take away?
We hope you’ll join us!!
Shelley and Beth